One of a group of beatifully converted barns on Trenarlett Farm located
in a wonderfully tranquil spot in the heart of rural Cornwall.
Extremely spacious and well equipped, Ben's Barn has everything you
need for a relaxing break. Nearby villages each have a pub serving
food and the proximity of the A30 and A39 mean exploring Cornwall could
not be easier.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x super king (6') may be unlinked to twin. (Please order in
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen provided & towels provided. Please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric cooker with double
oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, slow-cooker.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Feature cobbled approach and parking area to front
(please take care as uneven and may be slippery when wet). Good
sized private enclosed garden to rear with lawn and seating area,
garden furniture, barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars available.
* Family facilities: Travel cot available on request. Any other
equipment may be hired.
* Pets: 3 pets welcome, £20 per pet per week.
* General: WiFi included, electricity and oil included in rent; oil
fired hot water/underfloor heating, 2 heated towel rails bathroom,
woodburning stove lounge.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please order in advance how you would
like the bed made up, Please note that access to the garden for
dogs is out of the front door and through the side gate.
* Changeover time: 4pm arrival - 9:30am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.