Daisy's Cottage is everything you would expect from an archetypical
Cornish character cottage converted from a stone barn. It has a lovely
large garden, woodburning stove and beamed ceilings and has been
finished to a high standard in a modern cottage style. Located down a
farm lane close to the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty of Bodmin
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be made
into Super Kingsize bed on request).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric range style cooker with ceramic hob
and twin ovens, slow cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing
machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot available on request (but no
linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Large lawned garden, picnic table, barbecue, two sun
loungers. Storage shed for bikes/surfboards etc.
* Pets: 3 pets allowed - £20 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that dogs are not
permitted upstairs or on lounge furniture.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.