One of a group of beautifully converted barns on Trenarlett Farm
located in a wonderfully tranquil spot in the heart of rural Cornwall.
Comfortable and well equipped, The Snug has everything you need for a
relaxing break. Nearby villages each have a pub serving food and the
proximity of the A30 and A39 mean exploring Cornwall could not be
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin
beds on request).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Ground floor converted barn.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker with double oven and ceramic
hob, microwave, slow-cooker, fridge with small freezer compartment,
chest freezer available for use in adjacent building, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot available on request (but no
linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Small lawn, garden furniture, barbecue, plus shared use of
large lawned areas, covered area for bikes, wetsuits, surfboards
* Pets: 3 pets allowed - £20 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.6 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 6.30pm. Check out at 1pm.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that dogs are not
permitted on the beds or lounge furniture.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.