Finished to the highest standard it offers outstanding accommodation.
This two bedroom apartment has a spacious living room, separate kitchen and separate dining area. There is great attention to detail in the refurbishment. The bathroom with bath and shower has both mosaic and large sand coloured tiles giving that extra luxurious feel and a divine kitchen with ivory coloured units and space for two breakfasting. Fully kitted as a home from home, with classic solid wood furniture and sophisticated upholstery.
The Master Bedroom is decorated in warm tones and boasts a double bed with view of the garden. The second bedroom is set up as twin beds, perfect for a family.
The apartment comes complete with towels and linen for your stay and there is complimentary WiFi throughout the property.
***Access to the property is up one flight of stairs***
. The beautiful fireplace within this property is decorative only. It is not for guest use for both guest and property safety.
. This apartment has a communal staircase and gardens. At times, these areas might not be up to our standards but they are outwith the owner's control.
. It is just off a busy street, so expect some traffic noise
. Pictures taken a few years ago, some aspects of the apartment have aged
We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a happy and memorable stay:
A Personal Welcome:
Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment, where they receive their keys and an introduction to the accommodation and area.
Personal requests - should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
The Edinburgh Address offer a collection of unique houses and apartments across the city centre, with a wide range to suit any group - for business or leisure. Let us take care of your holiday, with optional booking extras such as a professional chef or relaxing beauty treatments in the comfort of your Edinburgh Address apartment, or let us arrange an executive airport transfer to your apartment. All available on request and price on application.
Let the Edinburgh Address find you the perfect city get-away and create a bespoke experience for you.
To secure a booking, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less than three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 25 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £250 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 7pm. Check-ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!