The property can sleep 11 in the main house (4 bedrooms and a sofa bed) and 5 in the annexe (2 bedrooms plus folding bed).
Note: We offer a 22% long stay discount for reservations of 7 days or more.
Milestone has been our happy family home for 11 years, full of family, love and life. It's truly unique with a cottage feel but with large rooms and modern appliances. The property is used as a residential detox centre (see The Milestone Detox) 2 weeks per month and made available for people such as yourself for the rest of the month.
In the main house there are 4 double bedrooms (2 with en suites). Two bedrooms can be twins plus a single folding bed if required. There is also a sofa bed down stairs if needed.
The orangery is stunning with an incredible home cinema and grand piano. The kitchen table seats 6 but there is ample outside seating for 10+ during summer months. The dining room table seats 8 comfortably and with the extension seats 12 max.
The annexe can be made available for groups of more than 10 (excluding infants). The annexe can sleep up to 5, there are two twin bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. If you have 10 or less people (excluding infants) and would like to book the annexe as well, you may do so for an extra £150/night. If you would like to use the sauna (in the annexe) you may do so for an extra £150. We can also offer an early checkin late checkout extension for £20 per person subject to availability.
We welcome all types of groups, particularly family and friend reunions, hen parties and corporate teams wanting a special intimate space for 2 or 3 days.
We have lock boxes for the keys and electronic oak gates. We will send you the codes before you arrive.
Interaction with guests:
We are available by phone 24/7 but most likely will not meet you we now live 130 metres away in another house.
Other things to note:
The home cinema is only usable after dark because of the glass roof. There is a 42" TV and DVD/Blu-ray player in the snug. One of the bedrooms also has a TV/DVD available and another bedroom has a TV.
There is NO BBQ, you are welcome to bring your own or bring disposable BBQs.
Please only book if you and your group are committed to the house rules. It's important that you leave the place tidy and on time because we are likely to have another large group arriving at 3pm on your day of departure.
- No smoking inside the property
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Check out by 11AM
- Self check-in with lockbox
1. If you smoke please do so outside.
2. Children to be monitored at all times.
3. Dogs to be kept downstairs, off furniture and in the kitchen or utility room over night. Please pick up mess from the lawn!
4. When you leave please strip the beds and leave the rest of the property as you found it.
5. Put rubbish in bin liners before you leave and in the bins provided.
6. Please report all breakages.
7. Please do not take red wine upstairs or apply makeup in carpeted areas.
8. There will be a £75 cleaning surcharge if these the house is not tidy i.e. food, dishes, beds, rubbish taken care of.
9. There will be a £75 late fee if guests leave after 11am. We have a quick turnaround so it's important that you only book if you are willing to leave on time.
10. Please do not put any non bio-degradable products in the toilet, they will block and stop the waste pump in the underground pumping station. We reserve the right to charge £75 to cover the cost of calling out a plumber / pumping station engineer if required.
11. If you use the main stereo/home cinema use the Blu-ray source setting for DVDs. There are further instructions on the speaker nearest the unit. PLEASE TURN OFF STEREO AND PROJECTOR AFTER USE. Thank you.