1900 sq. feet of comfortable living space plus outdoor living too!
- English, Spanish
About Denise Lopez
My husband is a retired firefighter and I am a retired educator. We love the desert and our home here in the Estrella Mountain Ranch Community. We hope you will too!
Denise Lopez purchased this House in 2009
Why Denise Lopez chose Goodyear
This property is perfect for people who love to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The pool and backyard is super clean and well furnished. Great place to unwind. The area has many hiking/biking/walking trails. There are lakes in the community that are fun to walk around as well. Close to Phoenix area and Spring Training games too!
What makes this House unique
Completely equipped kitchen to make scrumptious meals and dine outside at sunset! Golf is minutes away and viewed from the back yard. You can ride bikes all around the community and hiking is super close too!
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
Quiet And Amazing
We enjoyed 10 day stay we have stayed in the Estrella area before and really love the area. The house, pool and spa was great. The only down side was to many personal items left in house. The refrigerator and freezer was already half full not to much for are own items. But it was a great house and quiet area would recommend this house to others. Thank you for the use of your home.
Thank you Tammy for your review. We leave our home with items in the fridge and freezer to save on electricity. We will have our housekeeper move the items to the outdoor fridge next time. Thank you for the nice comments.
great house with a pool and spa
We stayed for 3 nights while moving in to our new house very close by.
This house fulfilled these requirements for us:
- pet friendly
- very nice home, inside and out (actually seemed nicer than the pictures show)
- comfy beds (for us at least)
- garage with space for our car (very good in the summer heat)
- backyard is a relaxing retreat - with views of excellent sunsets over the golf course
Negative things (although not that bad):
- no fence around pool (although there's a very high doorknob on the back door to keep kids out of the backyard)
- bathrooms were probably 8/10 on the cleanliness scale
- a few more check-in / check-out tasks than some vacation rentals (such as hauling the patio furniture/cushions from the garage to the back yard and back again)
- little things that are typical in a home that doesn't get a lot of use (dead batteries in tv remotes, leaves in the bbq, etc)
Overall the positives easily outweigh the negatives.
Note: The office doesn't have a door, so don't plan on that as a quiet place to work. Not a big deal, just good to know before you stay.
I would stay here again and we'll probably suggest it to visiting family members since we've now moved in to our new house close by.
Close to Phoenix International Raceway (15 min.), Westgate where Hockey and Cardinals Stadiums are (30 min.). Downtown Phoenix (30 min.) where Diamondbacks, and Suns play. 4 miles from Reds/Indians spring training ballpark. Other westside ballparks within 15 miles.