La Vignette Cottage-Please note: YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH A REPRESTATIVE AT NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS! Please call Niagara Holiday Rentals to confirm your reservation and check in information.
La Vignette is a beautifully remodelled pet friendly home (dogs) for those travellers who enjoy vacationing with their pets.
A formal dining room with french doors to the garden with a bbq/grill will make this an entertainers haven. The back porch area is fully furnished with lots of seating to relax and enjoy with friends and family. Lots of mature gardens and space will make this a bonus area for you to enjoy. The modern fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and has a kitchen nook for you to enjoy your french press coffee before starting your day.
The Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and all kitchen equipment for cooking or serving. A breakfast nook can be enjoyed while having your morning coffee and watching the cook prepare a wonderful breakfast.
The wine decorated inspiried living room has a flat screen television, gas fireplace, a unique wine barrel end table and tv trays. Games table with a breathtaking view of the front yard gardens.
Two queen sized bedrooms with pillow top mattresses and quality fine linens with flat screen TV. The main bathroom is down the hall and has a shower/tub combo. Laundry room stocked for your convenience.
The highlight of this spectacular home is the master bedroom with king sized bed including a memory foam top for your comfort. A cuddler barrel chair is in the nook of the bedroom for those avid readers and a flat screen TV and a small office area. The Master Bedroom also boasts an ensuite with tub/shower combo and French doors to the back yard.
Nestled in a quiet neighbourhood. We are a short walk to the Niagara-on-the-Lake golf course and Queen Street where you will find shops, restaurants, and the world famous Shaw Theatre and Ryerson Park (best place to see sunsets and skyine of Toronto).
The minimum age of the primary guest who responsible for the house because they booked it is at least 25 years of age.
- Person who books and paid is the primary guest and is responsible for the action of other house guests. The primary guest must be staying for every night of the booking!
- Primary guest must be 25 years or older (due to insurance reasons)
- No more than 6 people including all children. Names of every house guest must be provided. Names of all children under 18 years of age must be provided. This information is required in compliance with our license to operate a vacation rental in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Parking is available for 2 cars at your vacation rental. No overnight parking on streets allow in the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake!
- No smoking
- Dogs allowed with extra fee.