A recent guest noted:
"Its just like a home away from home. Couldn't have been better. :) We would definitely stay here again when we visit London."
Large living room with dining room table and four chairs, two large sofas - one of which is a brand new double-sized sofa bed. There is a separate kitchen and a mature private garden off the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped to make a large family meal and is well stocked with kitchen basics. Washing machine in the laundry cupboard in the hallway. The bathroom has a nice shower bath. A spacious master bedroom with King Bed or two Single Beds, as needed, and plenty of storage space for luggage, etc. TV, DVD player, an exciting collection of local London books and British cultural books.
Located on a quiet road within a lovely central London neighbourhood. This really is a wonderful gem of an apartment!
Kindly note: The Gym and Pool are nearby recommended facilities located within walking distance, though they are not located on site of the property. There is an additional daily fee incurred for using these facilities; however, we can help to arrange access to them for use during your stay.
Standard check-in between 12 PM (noon) – 6 PM
Standard check-out by 11 AM
• Quiet Hours: 10 PM – 8 AM
• Please remove shoes indoors.
• No Smoking
• No Pets Allowed
• No Parties / Events
• Due to the quiet residential location of this property, no guests under 30 years old will be allowed unless staying as part of a family group.
• Additional bed linens for use of sofa bed or airBed will incur a fee of £32 per set.
• A one-time housekeeping fee of £89 is charged per stay.