Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No Children (below the Age of Majority) are permitted to be left without adult supervision, anywhere on the property, at any time.
- No glass, crockery or furniture, including umbrellas (other than what is IN the pool area) , to be taken through gate to pool area
- Only provided cleaning items, toilet paper etc. to be used. ANY damage/disruption to the septic tank system caused by such usage will be chargeable.
- English, a little French ... which is gradually improving
About Lynne Clark
Lynne grew up in the then Lancashire town of Prescot, now part of Merseyside. She is a mother to two daughters and was a teacher of creative writing at college , a civil servant, a personal assistant with Jeep and latterly, a health adviser with the NHS. Jeff is a father to two daughters and was a firefighter with Merseyside Fire Brigade from the mid 70's to 2005. Lynne and Jeff married in 2014 and have eight grandchildren between them.
Lynne Clark purchased this Barn in 2015
What makes this Barn unique
We fell for this property as soon as we set eyes upon it! With the medieval chateau just across the road and endless rolling fields, huge open skies, more stars at night than we've ever seen, endless wildlife and most of all the peace and tranquillity, we were enchanted. We stood in the garden and just listened to very, very little ... were taken with the idea that we were hearing the same things the Romans heard when they took up residence around here two thousand or so years ago, and realised that if it wasn't for the birds the world might have stopped! People who lived in the Chateau centuries ago would see precious little change. It had us captivated right from that moment. Mind you, every now and then the grass still has to be cut, a sound that our ancient Roman residents wouldn't recognise...