If property is unavailable for desired dates, please contact us for other potential rentals. We have over 50 in the 30a/Destin area.
Halcyon Days is located in the Heart of Seagrove Beach, minutes away from multiple beautiful beaches. This cozy three bedroom, two bathroom condo is sure to offer a tranquil retreat for you and your family. Being conveniently located on the ground floor, you can enjoy your stay without having to worry about climbing stairs or using an elevator.
The condo has been professionally decorated, so kick back and enjoy the casual, beach atmosphere. Inside you will find a comfortable, open living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. The master bath is spacious, with a large double vanity, a bath tub and walk in shower. There is a bedroom with bunk beds, perfect for kids! The master suite and second bedroom both feature queen beds. All bedrooms come equipped with a flat screen TV. The couch in the living room also doubles as a queen sleeper.
Step outside and take a quick walk to the large community pool at Seagrove Highlands property. Don't be afraid to rent some bikes and head to the popular Seaside and Watercolor resort areas. You will also be located conveniently between two public beach accesses. Be sure to check out all of the wonderful amenities and local flavor that the beach communities along Scenic Highway 30A have to offer!
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 9)
• Master Suite: (1) Queen Bed
• Second Bedroom: (1) Queen Bed
• Third Bedroom: (1) Bunk beds
• Living Room: (1) Queen Sleeper Sofa
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
• Unit typically requires a Sat-Sat stay during peak seasons.
No-Questions Asked Cancellation Plan: Available, inquire when booking!
All units/houses with access to optional pool heat require a pool heat fee, unless that cost is covered by a units HOA.