This traditional Cornish cottage is just 100 metres from Mousehole
Harbour yet has a beautiful garden with outside furniture and barbecue.
Sleeping four people, Mizpah has a sociable open-plan
lounge/kitchen/diner with a woodburning stove for cooler evenings,
plenty of comfortable settees and a well-equipped modern kitchen.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate
shower cubicle. Outside is a beautiful garden with seating area,
barbecue and sea glimpses. Mizpah is next door to Carvosso and can be
let together making accommodation for 8 people.
• Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 Double, 1 Twin
• Rooms: Lounge/kitchen/diner, cloakroom, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Kitchen: Ceramic hob and oven, fridge, dishwasher and dining table.
• Utility room with WC and washing machine.
• Entertainment: Freeview TV / DVD / Music System
• For families: Travel cot (please bring your own cot bedding)
• Outside: Garden with seating area and BBQ
• Parking: Private parking space for 1 car
• General: WiFi, linen, towels, electricity and heating included
(please bring your own beach towels)
• Pets: Sorry, no pets
• Notes: Mizpah is next door to Carvosso and they can be let together
making accommodation for 8 people.