This quaint granite cottage in the pretty village of St Hilary has been
beautifully renovated to provide cosy holiday living for four people
and two dogs. There is a living room with comfortable settees and a
woodburning stove for cooler evenings, a separate dining room and
well-equipped galley-style kitchen. A cloakroom completes the
accommodation downstairs; whilst upstairs there is a pretty dual-aspect
master bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with twin beds
and a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Outside there is
a very pretty garden which overlooks the countryside at the back and a
patio area with seating. To the front of the cottage is parking for two
cars. St Hilary is a lovely quiet village with St Michael’s Mount and
Marazion just a few minutes’ drive away.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Range-style electric oven and hob,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Rear garden and paved patio area with garden furniture.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking