Villa Docciolina is a lovely villa in the countryside, surrounded by green fields and forests, immersed in a large private park with olive trees, and yet only a short walk to the village (with 2 excellent restaurants) and the Bogliaco Golf course. Outside, the villa has a very large and new private pool furnished with loungers and capped with a large gazebo covered sitting area and dining area including a built in barbecue and small kitchenette, with running water. There is also a poolside luxury marble shower by the pool, and a fully equipped toilet to the side of the pool area. The shady porch area behind the house is also completely furnished with a lounge area, a gym area with fitness machines, dining table,kitchenette with running water and built in BBQ. The large garden is flat with gorgeous lawns, olive trees and flowering shrubs.
Inside, the house sleeps 9 in 5 bedrooms with three bathrooms, and air conditioning on the main floor. It has a modern fully equipped kitchen, with american side by side fridge with ice machine. There is an ample indoor dining area with modern table and chairs seating 10 people. There is TV with DVD player, wifi, and a sky decoder with full programming (cinema, sports, kids, etc). The small lounge area is comfortable, and has an angle fireplace.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 9 in 5 bedrooms. On the main floor there are three bedrooms, one double, one 'french' double (1.5), and one with double twins, pushed together for a double. On the lower floor there is a family suite with a bedroom with two twins, and a lounge area with a double sofa bed.
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, one with jacuzzi bathtub and two with shower cabinets. 4th bathroom outside by pool area.
- Pool: Large private swimming pool, capped with a large gazebo covered sitting area, with lounge furniture as well as a large round marble dining table for 12. Built in barbecue and small kitchenette by the poolside, as well as luxury marble shower, and a fully equipped toilet to the side of the pool area.
- Garden: 3000sqm large private garden with olive grove
- Kitchen: fully equipped modern kitchen, with American fridge/freezer and all major and minor appliances including dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and kettle
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: The inside lounge seats 4-5 and has a dining area for 8+ with TV/DVD.
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: The portico area is a complete outdoor living space of 120sm with alounge seats 6+, dining table for 8+, an equipped kitchen with fireplace/bbq, and a gym area. The pool gazebo lounge seats 6, with dining 12+
- Air conditioning on the main floor
- Media: Large TV with digital cable and DVD with USB connections. Wifi included.
- Parking: ample private parking
- Other: Hairdryers provided in all bathrooms. Safe for valuables.
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with local english speaking experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
The villa is immersed in a very large private park, and flanks the bogliaco Golf club, for an even greater expanse of greenery and privacy. The gardens are filled with mature olive trees and much loved and cared for flowers and plants.
The villa is a short walk to the village of Cecina, where there are 2 excellent restaurants and small shop, and it is a short drive to the town of Toscolano Maderno, where you will find all services, a wealth of restaurants, pizzerias, gelaterias, shops, bars, and beautiful public beaches. There are also many interesting places of interest, including ancient Roman ruins and the duomo built on the original site of a ancient Roman Temple. 1km further down the road to the town of Maderno, again full of services ferry port.