Karrek Beach House sits on the cliffs above Porthleven beach. Sleeping
six people and their four-legged friends, this stunning detached
property is set over three floors and offers light and airy
contemporary living. The lounge has full width sliding doors leading
out onto a large glass fronted balcony area, a woodburning stove and
comfortable L-shaped sofa and separate chairs; whilst the kitchen/diner
is modern, well-equipped and has a well-placed large dining table near
the patio doors. All three bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and
there is also a useful cloakroom.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Decking area and balcony with stunning sea views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.8 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking