Karrek Beach House sits on the cliffs above Porthleven beach. Sleeping
six people and their four-legged friends, this stunning detached
property is set over three floors and offers light and airy
contemporary living. The lounge has full width sliding doors leading
out onto a large glass fronted balcony area, a woodburning stove and
comfortable L-shaped sofa and separate chairs; whilst the kitchen/diner
is modern, well-equipped and has a well-placed large dining table near
the patio doors. All three bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and
there is also a useful cloakroom.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Decking area and balcony with stunning sea views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.8 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking