Arranged over three floors, Sea Salt Cottage is a beautifully furnished
traditional cottage in the centre of Porthleven, sleeping three or four
people and a dog. The living room has a woodburning stove for cooler
evenings, there is a spacious, well-equipped kitchen/diner and a pretty
back courtyard with outside table and chairs. The master bedroom has a
double bed and the second has a trundle style single day bed with
optional pull-out single bed underneath.
* Sleeps: 3 (+1 extra person).
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’) with optional pull-out
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small courtyard with table and chairs.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please advise when booking this
property whether you would like the pull-out bed made up. The
single bedroom is only suitable for 1 adult or 2 children due to
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking