4 St Elvans Court is a beautiful apartment situated within a
well-appointed development overlooking Porthleven harbour. With huge
windows, a Juliet balcony, communal decking area and designated
undercover parking, it’s hard to find something better. The open-plan
lounge/kitchen/diner is spacious and beautifully decorated. There are
plenty of comfy seats, hardwood oak flooring and a modern Shaker-style
kitchen. Also on this floor, there is a twin bedroom and shower room.
On the upper floor, the master bedroom has a seating area overlooking
the harbour and a large en-suite bathroom.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Apartment set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Communal decking area and Juliet balcony overlooking the
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking provided for 1 car in private undercover parking
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.