Overlooking the sandy beach at Praa Sands, 4 Clipper Cove is a modern,
first floor apartment sleeping four people. With a spacious open-plan
lounge/kitchen/diner and balcony complete with outside seating and sun
loungers, you won’t want to leave. Steps (or a lift) take you up to the
apartment’s entrance and into the living area which has floor to
ceiling windows as well as doors leading out onto the balcony.
The modern kitchen and separate utility room are well-equipped and the
dining table is placed to appreciate the views whilst eating. The
apartment benefits from a master bedroom with king-size bed and an
en-suite shower room, and a twin bedded room. There is a family
bathroom with a bath and shower over the bath. Outside, there is
parking for one car and secure storage for surfboards, bikes and
4 Clipper Cove is very close to the beach and the village, which is
located roughly half way between the towns of Penzance and Helston. The
beach stretches for about a mile between Hoe Point in the west and
Rinsey Head in the east and has recently been recognised as a
Regionally Important Geological Site due to some interesting geological
features along the beach. Praa Sands isn’t just a beach though, the
village has a fish and chip shop, a lively pub right on the beach
front, a post office, general stores, a surf shop and a golf club.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: First floor apartment, accessible via lift.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Balcony with outside seating/sun loungers.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.