Harbour Lights is a Grade II Listed Edwardian house with amazing views
of Porthleven’s outer harbour. Situated in a terrace of similar
properties within a couple of minutes’ walk from the village with its
wide variety of restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs, is has views from
all of its front rooms. A large open-plan lounge/diner has a multi-fuel
burner for cooler evenings and plenty of comfy seating; whilst the
kitchen is well-equipped with everything you’ll need to rustle up a
delicious holiday meal. There are three bedrooms – a double, twin and
single – and bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside there is a
wide patio area with outside furniture which is perfect to watch the
comings and goings on the water below.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels and tea towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Paved patio to the front of the property with table and
chairs and fantastic views.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £21 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please bring your own towels and tea
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking