This spacious Victorian period house is just a few minutes’ walk from
the centre of Porthleven and has an enclosed terraced garden, a
separate lounge, kitchen and dining room, as well as a den on the
ground floor and a reading room on the first floor. The living room has
a woodburning stove for cooler evenings, plenty of settees surrounding
it and a television with Freeview. The den is a lovely alternative area
for quiet reading or playing games; whilst the separate dining room
provides a great place to all get together at the end of the day.
Upstairs, there is another reception room overlooking the sea with a
telescope, the three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is
an enclosed garden – perfect for your four-legged friends – and
unrestricted on-street parking.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed, terraced garden with seating and sea views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking