Panoramic views from the Lizard across the whole of Mount’s Bay to
Mousehole and beyond await you at this spectacular innovative
eco-friendly property developed right on the sea defences above
Porthleven beach. Song of the Sea sleeps six people in three king-sized
bedrooms – two of which has en-suite shower rooms. It has a heat
recovery ventilation system which provides fresh filtered clean air to
all rooms and rainwater is harvested to provide water for flushing
toilets and supplying water to the outside taps. There is also a ground
source heat pump and solar panels. Song of the Sea has two living rooms
– one with a dining area and large television with Sky, and the other
with a sofa bed capable of sleeping two more people. Outside, there are
two terrace balconies overlooking the beach with patio chairs and
tables and parking for two cars.
* Sleeps: 6 (+ 2 extra people).
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 3 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x sofa bed.
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher,
washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
provided, but no linen.
* Outside: Two terrace balconies overlooking the beach with patio
chairs and tables.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on the driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take