Mariners II is literally above the beach in Porthleven and a couple of
minutes’ walk away from the centre of the village with its wide variety
of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. Sleeping four people, this light
and airy cottage has been decorated in a New England style and has
amazing sea views from the majority of the rooms. Patio doors from the
living room lead out onto a patio with outside furniture and there is a
designated parking space for one car.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (2’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box,
microwave, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, comfortable seating, sea
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Sunny front patio overlooking the sea with seating.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take