Even Keel in Mousehole was used by the author Antonia Barber and
illustrator Nicola Bayley to depict the home of Tom Bawcock and Mowser
in the hugely successful "The Mousehole Cat". Situated just 100 metres
from the harbour, this traditional Cornish stone cottage has stunning
harbour views and has been beautifully renovated to offer a lovely,
comfortable holiday home for four people. Whitewashed stone walls and a
Cornish Range in the living room, blend in nicely with the modern
bathroom and well-equipped kitchen. Only a couple of minutes’ walk away
is a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker and hob, fridge/freezer,
microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: No outside space but only a few steps to the harbour and
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.