This luxury apartment in the centre of Porthleven is literally yards
from the harbour and a short stroll to the beach. Sleeping four people,
6 St Elvan’s has a modern open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner with oak
floors, granite work surfaces and leather furniture. The living area
also benefits from a large television with Sky TV and Freeview. The
master bedroom has a four poster bed and en-suite shower room and there
is a second living room on the ground floor with a small balcony
overlooking the courtyard in the St Elvan’s Court development. A twin
bedded room and family bathroom with a shower over the bath, complete
the accommodation. Outside, there is a designated parking space for one
car. 6 St Elvan’s is a couple of minutes’ walk away from the
restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs in Porthleven and a couple of miles
in the car from Helston.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small balcony with seating overlooking the courtyard.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric and storage heating
* Important notes: No smoking.