This traditional end of terrace cottage, in the quiet village of
Perranuthnoe between Marazion and Prussia Cove, sleeps six people and
two dogs. 4 Withey Cottages has gardens at the front and back – one
with a lovely patio overlooking the neighbouring countryside towards
the sea in the distance. Inside, the modern lounge/diner has a wooden
floor, a woodburning stove for cooler evenings and patio doors leading
out onto the rear garden; whilst the well-equipped kitchen has
everything needed to cook up delicious holiday meals.
Upstairs, the light and airy bedrooms all have beautiful countryside
views and there is a good-sized shower room. The cottage is just a 5
minute stroll from the village and its half-a-mile sandy beach and a 15
minute drive to Porthleven and Penzance. The village of Perranuthnoe
also has a church and a pub. The name is derived from the saint's name,
Piran, patron saint of Cornwall, plus the name of the local manor -
Uthno. The pub, The Victoria Inn, is alleged to be the oldest recorded
inn in Cornwall and offers quality pub food.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small front garden and rear enclosed courtyard with
terrace and garden furniture.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking