Hope Cottage is a beautifully furnished, spacious cottage situated on
the creek in the village of Helford. Originally two cottages, it sleeps
six people in three bedrooms, and benefits from a raised garden and
terrace at the back. The living room has a woodburning stove for cooler
evenings; whilst the well-equipped kitchen/diner has enough seating for
the whole party to eat together. Outside, the elevated terrace and
garden at the back of the cottage has lovely views over the rooftops
and river glimpses, parking and outside seating.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Fridge and separate four-drawer freezer,
washing machine, dryer, dishwasher.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Private terrace with outside seating area.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.