Old Mill Cottage is a cute, traditional Cornish cottage situated in the
village of Gweek at the head of the Helford River. Sleeping two people
and two dogs, it has a cosy lounge/diner with comfortable settees, a
well-equipped kitchen and a pretty bedroom with a modern shower room.
Outside there is private parking for two cars and a paved terrace with
a bistro set and barbecue – perfect for al-fresco dining on a balmy
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’ - zip and link).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Bungalow.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Paved terrace with bistro set and BBQ.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 5pm. Check out at 12pm.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking