Old Mill Cottage is a cute, traditional Cornish cottage situated in the
village of Gweek at the head of the Helford River. Sleeping two people
and two dogs, it has a cosy lounge/diner with comfortable settees, a
well-equipped kitchen and a pretty bedroom with a modern shower room.
Outside there is private parking for two cars and a paved terrace with
a bistro set and barbecue – perfect for al-fresco dining on a balmy
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’ - zip and link).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Bungalow.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Paved terrace with bistro set and BBQ.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 5pm. Check out at 12pm.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking