This large semi-detached house is just a couple of minutes’ walk away
from the centre of Mousehole and its wide variety of restaurants,
shops, pubs and cafes. Nigel House, which sleeps four people and two
dogs, has a spacious kitchen/diner, a cosy lounge with a woodburning
stove, a snug with comfy chair and a seaview, two bedrooms (one
en-suite) and a family bathroom. Outside, there is private parking for
one car – very rare in Mousehole – and a small patio at the front with
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small patio to the front with seating and some sea views.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed (or 2 smaller pets) - £25 per pet per week -
please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking