This large semi-detached house is just a couple of minutes’ walk away
from the centre of Mousehole and its wide variety of restaurants,
shops, pubs and cafes. Nigel House, which sleeps four people and two
dogs, has a spacious kitchen/diner, a cosy lounge with a woodburning
stove, a snug with comfy chair and a seaview, two bedrooms (one
en-suite) and a family bathroom. Outside, there is private parking for
one car – very rare in Mousehole – and a small patio at the front with
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small patio to the front with seating and some sea views.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed (or 2 smaller pets) - £25 per pet per week -
please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking