This wonderfully traditional cottage is set in true Poldark country in
the quiet village of Trewellard and is five-minute walk from the coast
path and the National Trust working beam engine at Levant Mine. The
entrance leads into a cosy sitting room with comfortable seating, Smart
TV and wooden flooring throughout, which leads on to the dining room
and then on to a well-equipped kitchen, with access out to the rear
courtyard. Upstairs to the front of the cottage is a pretty twin room
with plenty of wardrobe space and a window seat. The family bathroom
with shower can also be found on this floor.
To the rear of the cottage is the master bedroom with king-sized bed
and en-suite shower room. Outside to the front of the cottage there is
parking for one car on the driveway and to the rear of the cottage is
an enclosed courtyard which can also be accessed from a rear pathway.
For those really keen Poldark fans you may also be lucky enough to spot
the man himself, as Levant Mine, located just behind Will's Cottage is
one of the actual locations used in the series.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Rear enclosed courtyard with patio furniture and kettle
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided on the drive.
* Nearest beach: 2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking