Edgehill is a beautiful three-storey house set on the hillside above
Pentewan Sands near St Austell with glorious views of the surrounding
countryside. Sleeping seven people in four bedrooms and benefiting from
three bathrooms, it has a fantastic garden with an outside wood-fired
oven for roasting meat and pizzas. The kitchen/diner/snug is
well-equipped with a range cooker with an electric oven and gas hob
whilst the living room has lovely views over the garden and valley.
There is a useful shower room on the ground floor and on the first
floor there are three of the bedrooms and a family bathroom. A
king-sized bedroom with an en-suite shower on the second floor
completes the accommodation. Set on the South West Coast Path, Edgehill
is close to the Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
* Sleeps: 7.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Range cooker with electric oven, gas hob,
AGA, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Large garden, open-sided pavilion with seating and a
wood-fired oven. Additional outside dining facilities on the front
terrace and a traditional BBQ.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Lots of parking space on the driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.