FULLY STAFFED Luxury Villa including Private Chef, 10-Minute WALK TO BEACH
- English, Spanish
About David Lozano
We visited Costa Rica and fell in love. We decided to construct a villa where our family and friends could visit and also fall in love with the Pura Vida way of life in Costa Rica.
David Lozano purchased this Villa in 2016
Why David Lozano chose Manuel Antonio
#1 villa in Manuel Antonio for large groups and Retreats! Vista Hermosa Estate proudly takes the Manuel Antonio experience to the next level, making you feel like you are staying at a luxury hotel with only the finest Amenities. If you are seriously looking to vacation in Costa Rica, and have a luxury tropical vacation in mind, then Manuel Antonio should definitely be where you are heading… by way of Vista Hermosa Estate as your must-have destination vacation spot. We’re talking about facilitating your tropical dream escape with everything from fabulous beaches, parasailing, and surfing… to plenty of restaurants, nightlife, sport-fishing, and a beautiful national park with plenty of wildlife. There is no question or comparison that popular Manuel Antonio – with a selective eye on Vista Hermosa as your vacation prize – is the clear choice for any serious tropical vacationer. Simply consider how thousands continue to flock to the town’s in-demand beach of Playa Espadilla and its surrounding sands each year. Manuel Antonio is situated on rolling hills, drawing tourists to its breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, surrounding jungle, and rich pristine beaches. Manuel Antonio has managed to strike a fine balance between development and nature, maintaining plenty of its thick tropical rainforest. Even as a wide variety of tourism-based businesses have sprung up along the jungle forested hills, Manuel Antonio retains its integrity for what matters most to tourists. As you sure to discover here, there is no shortage of beautiful wildlife to take in all around this picturesque town. Manuel Antonio is perched high above the community’s enchanting national park and boasts world-class views and beaches. Go beyond just imagining sparkling white sandy beaches, shimmering blue water, and the fresh ocean breeze… but actually, experience it all from a lounge chair on your Vista Hermosa balcony.
What makes this Villa unique
• Private gourmet Chef. • 2 Fulltime maids. • Exclusive Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator. • 8 Bedrooms, 4 King Beds, 8 Queen Beds, 10 Bathrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 24. • Ceiling fans are located over every individual bed. • Air Conditioning - All Rooms include its own AC unit with smart keypad control. • 2 Master suites, each with 2 balconies - one facing the ocean and the other facing the jungle. • All 8 bedrooms have ocean views with a private en-suite bathroom with 2 sinks, TV, personal safe, iron with ironing board, and wifi. • Room # 7 is a studio apartment with a full kitchen, Living Room area, washer & dryer, and balcony. • Room # 8 is a 1 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, Living Room, and a full kitchen. • Private Security Company patrolling on-site nightly from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am. • Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances. • Top floor scenic infinity edge pool with a shallow area for in-water pool chairs or a play area for toddlers. • Key-Free Digital Keypad Door Locks. Exterior pedestrian gates, front door, and all bedrooms have individual codes. Enjoy the convenience of being key-free with no keys to carry and fumble, or loose at the beach during your stay. • Large covered terraza with outdoor kitchen, 2 restrooms, TV, sound system, and party lights. This event is great for weddings or any other type of events. • Dedicated open space with ocean views for Yoga, massage, spa services, and exercise. • 2 separate Family/TV rooms. • Wifi throughout. • Bluetooth enabled High-end sound system. • 2 sets of washers & dryers in the Laundry Room, another set in Room # 7. • Personal laundry service available twice weekly or upon request. • Finest Wines - Dual temperature wine fridge stocked with fine red and white wines, including champagne from Chile & Argentina. Reasonably priced. • 2 large plus 2 small ice makers assure guests will never run out of ice. • Villa includes 4 roll-away beds to be located in any room upon request.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
For our entire group of 16, this house was not only everything we hoped it to be, but also exceeded our expectations. Javier and Jose made delicious meals and were absolutely wonderful people. Isabella and the rest of the team that kept the house in perfect condition were a pleasure and they even spotted a sloth in the tree and a whale in the ocean for us all to see. Susan helped get all the excursions booked and coordinate extra needs once we were there. It was a unanimous decision, we will all be back again!
Best vacation I have ever experienced.
We arrived at Vista Hermosa with 5 other couples, our expectations were high since we currently live in paradise Oahu, but after carefully reviewing all the properties that fit our criteria in Manual Antonio, and decided on this one based on all the 5 star reviews. I'm so happy we booked it since their calendar is pretty full.
From the first moment you enter the villa your jaw will drop. The pictures can not come close to doing anything about Vista Hermosa justice, it is 10 times better in person! The sweeping ocean views are breathtaking, the house is exquisite in every way, Private Chef Javier prepared delicious healthy fresh meals that were better than any restaurant around, we were spoiled in every way, the beach is a quick 10 min. walk down the private trail and it is beautiful and quiet besides the sounds of nature. Another quick walk 15 minutes to town for plenty of bars,restaurants and some shopping, then back at the villa to relax. All the guest rooms have balconies with amazing ocean views and top social area upstairs with the Infinity pool is absolutely addicting. You can look at that view all day long! I never stopped taking pictures. There are plenty of activities available which Susan can help you plan and book with ease, Manual Antonio is a quaint and Charming town and Vista Hermosa is a must travel to destination. Highly Recommended if you want a no stress couples get away. Can't wait to someday come back to this little place of paradise. My wife is already planning our return trip.
Pura Vida and thank you to all the staff at Vista Hermosa for making this the best vacation ever......
What a fantastic review of your experience staying at our wonderful Vista Hermosa Estate. We are delighted that your group of 12 thoroughly enjoyed the Villa, Staff, and our lovely town of Manuel Antonio. "Best vacation I ever had" is what our entire team strives to provide.
We look forward to help you plan your return visit.
Thank you for staying with us, Pura Vida!
Perfect Place for a Perfect Stay!
What an amazing place and unforgettable experience. I stayed here for about a week with a group of 15 or so family and friends.
Perfect location. There's a private path down to Playitas Beach and it's in a pretty walkable area in general, within walking distance of bars, restaurants, and a market. We were also able to use Uber which was convenient.
Loved the infinity pool. As others have mentioned, Chef Javier was awesome. I have dietary restrictions and Javier was very accommodating.
There's laundry service as well, so we were able to pack light. Susan the concierge helped us book the tours we did (highly recommend the ATV tour), a couples massage, and a shuttle to the airport. We chewed our own food, but pretty much everything else was taken care of for us!
80th birthday family trip
It was a beautiful home and perfect place for the 16 members of my family. It was perfection. Susan did a great job of seeing to our needs and went out of her way to take care of our needs. The meals were outstanding and works so well with taking care of our different needs. Maybe I’ll be back on my 90th Birthday.
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that it was a perfect stay for your family. We certainly hope you consider us for your special 90th celebration. We look forward to hosting your group again.
WHAT AN AMAZING YOGA VENUE!!!!!!
Pure Zen........My yoga instructor fortunately found this amazing venue. This beautiful villa definitely exceeded our expectations!! It is totally like a 5-star resort with fine dining, gorgeous views and immaculate furnishings. Organic fresh gourmet cuisine served daily by Chef Javier (did I mention the great wine selection, wow!). We decided not to do all of the yoga classes as sometimes we just wanted to relax in an unspoiled, tropical place and enjoy its breathtaking views. The town is perfect, full of great restaurants, night life and shopping. The beaches were gorgeous, clean with lots of little local restaurants and lots of beach activities along the 3 mile stretch. The spa services and the massage therapists were wonderful (ask for the "Pure Bliss" massage you will never forget. I cannot say enough about the beauty of this place. The owners have created an ultimate oasis. Not much I have seen compares to the beauty and comforts of this retreat venue and I've been to a few in Mexico, Bali, Nicaragua, and Vista Hermosa is now my favorite of them all. I also learned to surf thanks to my phenomenal instructor and the perfect waves.
Overall, we had the time of our lives. It is my hope to return one day soon!! There's such an energy, warmth and eternal beauty in Manuel Antonio. The natural beauty combined with the care and love shown by the entire staff is second to none. It made it hard to say goodbye to such an exceptional staff and let's not forget the heavenly meals!!! Thanks again to our concierge Susan for coordinating everything for us, Javi our culinary master and the rest of the staff. I hope to return in the near future.
Much love and Pura Vida!
Hello Dominic, We are thrilled that your yoga experience exceeded your expectations as that is always the goal of our entire team. You described the Villa and our staff perfectly and it is much appreciated. There is definitely something about the friendliness of the Costa Rican people which is one of the main reasons that Costa Rica is voted the "Happiest Country" in the world.
The yoga group was equally a pleasure to host as all of you were so kind, generous and complimentary to our overall staff - which drives us to work that much harder for the next group. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon.
Once in a lifetime trip
You can't get it better than this. The house, the view, the staff, the view, the everything. I've traveled to some of the world's nicest hotels and this one is lives up to my expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations. We hope that is not a once in a lifetime trip and you come back to stay with us again. Hope to see you soon.
• Private Chef included to provide up 2 meals per day (Cost of food, beverages and the Chef for events are not included). Our Concierge will coordinate what you would like for dinner your first night and your first breakfast the following morning.
• Daily Maid Service included (except Sundays) with personal laundry service twice during the week or upon request.
• Exclusive Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator are a part of your stay. They will assist with arranging your transportation from San Jose airport to Manuel Antonio, arrange all excursions/activities with certified and reputable companies, coordinate small events, procure your requested items that you choose to be in the house upon arrival (beer, water, snacks), and all other requests to ensure a relaxing and stress-free vacation – basically, your personal assistant!
• We can recommend the best local Event/Wedding Planners.
• Private Security Company patrolling on-site nightly from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
• Personal laundry service available twice weekly or upon request.
• Finest Wines - Dual temperature wine fridge stocked with fine red and white wines, including champagne from Chile and Argentina. Reasonably priced.
• Villa Pre-stocking - Guests can send a list of grocery items to the Concierge to have stocked and ready upon their arrival at the Property. Items such as bottled water, snacks, soft drinks, beer, and alcohol can be purchased in advance.
• Event Services - An event planner can arrange many services for all types of guest events. Learn more about our various event planning options.
• Ceiling fans in all rooms, Master Bathrooms, Kitchen and covered outdoor areas. Ceiling fans over every individual bed
• Air conditioning in every room
• Beach access - a private trail through the jungle
• Top floor wedding/event area, large enough to hold 50+ guest
• Entire Villa has its own water purification system
• Sound System with several options to play music: wall mounted iPad, - Bluetooth, or hardwired to a personal device
• 12 large TV’s throughout all with smart TV features such as Netflix
• Wi-Fi throughout
• 5 Ice Makers – 2 Freestanding & 3 small
• 3 sets of washing machine and dryers
• Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas & toys
• Fully gated property
• LP Gas Generator will automatically turn on and powers the house during power failures, quite typical in Manuel Antonio.
• Iron and ironing board in each bedroom
• 2 outdoor sand showers located near the entrance
• Personal safes in each bedroom
• 1 Portable baby crib
• 4 portable beds
• Parking for 7 cars
• Optional massage/spa service available
• House is located on a paved road
Vista Hermosa Estate is your quintessential retreat destination. The most exclusive and finest available Costa Rica retreat venue.
This retreat paradise is poetically nestled within the high-demand region of Manuel Antonio… a Costa Rica luxury rental that is all about the view. Imagine reaching tropical nirvana above a Costa Rican jungle overlooking the majestic Pacific Ocean – pure water ecstasy beaming right back at you.
If your perfect retreat getaway is surrounded by amazing ocean views, zen on tap (soothing massage), and lives up to your dream of hosting one of the best luxury retreats Costa Rica, then Vista Hermsosa is sure not to disappoint… transporting your every desired ooh and aah to a place of no return. Yes, we mean that sincerely. After your stay here, you won’t want to leave. As you are about to discover, first-hand, our soul-invigorating power of aah is second to none. A dream refuge of seclusion and tranquility, well ahead of anything you could imagine.
Revival starts at the point of your aah-rival at Vista Hermosa Estate.
You won’t want to miss a serene ounce of the R&R experience waiting for you here. After all, your inner revival depends on it. We are talking about plugging your well-being into turbo-recharge, but only when you get here. Until then, if you don’t show… you won’t know the pleasure that awaits this side of paradise. And once you do, the only thing on your/our To-Do List is YOU.
Whether it’s a yoga retreat, a Pilates retreat, or a couples retreat… our Property will help you to revitalize a forgotten sense of self. The high-end pampering Services make Vista Hermosa Estate synonymous with ‘tropical utopia’ like none other.
If you are seeking an ideal spot for not only hosting your actual Wedding Event but also for where to Honeymoon… look no further, you are here! We ‘got this’ and your entire group to ensure your lifetime celebration begins in poetic perfection! Best to Book your Wedding date at our in-demand Property, EARLY, and we’ll take care of all the rest.
When it comes to hosting a first-class Tropical Wedding, par excellence, at the most sought-after Property for your Destination Wedding Costa Rica, you won’t experience anything more exquisite than Vista Hermosa Estate to start your new lifetime of memories