Waterfront villa with private pool, large garden, and stunning views. Sleeps 15 in 6 bedrooms plus an open loft area, with 5 bathrooms. Designed by famous architect, Bruno Fedrigolli, in the late 60s, villa Elena is a living tribute to modern art and design, filled with unique one off artistic masterpieces. In this villa you will find optimum comfort in vintage designer style, large and bright open spaces and big green swathes of garden with ancient olive trees. The villa is filled with extraordinary unique and original pieces that tell a story of modern art in Italy. There is a bed designed and crafted by Arnaldo Pomodoro, bronze and plexiglass sculptures by Marco Lodolo, and marble sculpted masterpieces by Michele Chiossi.
The villa is organised into 3 distinct parts, each usable as an independent house, while still being connected to the rest of the villa, so ideal for multiple families on holiday together. The “main” villa is most recently rennovated, while the “second” part and the apartment are original of the period.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 15 in 6 bedrooms plus the loft. The main part has 2 double bedrooms and one with two single beds. The second part has two double bedrooms and an open triple single loft. The apartment on the lower floor (ma quasi completamente fuori terra)has one bedroom with two single beds.
- Bathrooms: 5 bathrooms, three are ensuite to doubles bedrooms, and two are family bathrooms shared with the other bedrooms and loft area. There is also a 6th bathroom with shower and toilet facilities in the poolroom by the pool
- Kitchen: 3 fully equipped kitchens (one in the main part,one in the second and one in the apartment)and between them there are all major and minor appliances, including nespresso, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, hob, oven, toaster, all crockery, pots and utensils.
- Indoor/outdoor Dining: Inside dining on large dining table in the main villa seats 16, outside dining area on covered porch with stunning views seats 16.
- Indoor/outdoor Lounge: 3 indoor lounge areas, one in each unit. The lounge in the main villa seats 15+ on all the various sofas. Lounge in the second part seats 6-8, and lounge in the apartment seats 4. Outdoor lounge areas on the porches surrounding the villas.
- Media: Lounge in the main villa has a flatscreen smart TV with digital cable. Lounge in the second villa has new flat screen HD tv with SKY satellite connection
- WIFI included
- Pool: Large Private swimming pool, 10m x 6m, with stunning lake views and gardens around, furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas.
- Garden: 6.000sqm large private gardens with olive groves, beautiful flowers,mature trees, original sculptures, and many breathtaking panoramic angles.
- Lake Access: Private gate with lake access. The coast here is rocky, not beachy, so it is not always easy to get into the lake.
- Gym and Games: Swing set, ping pong,table football and fitness area with treadmill, stationary bike, TRX.
- Air conditioning: throughout the house
- Other: Washing machine and ironing equipment,safe and hairdryers in all bathrooms.
- Parking: ample private parking(2/4 covered and up to 4 in the open parking inside the Villa).
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with local english speaking experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
The villa is about 400m down the road from the Port of Torchio, in Manerba, with 2 excellent restaurants as well as a bar/gelateria and a boat rentals company. There is a marina just 100m from the villa, where we have a boat mooring for a boat up to 7m reserved for the villa. The village of Montinelle, with various shops, restaurants and services is about 1.5km away. At the tip of the peninsula, just 200m from the villa, you will find the water bridge to the Isola dei Conigli, a park and natural preserve great for picnics. On the other side, you will find the Pisenze beach just under Rocca di Manerba, with an SUP (stand up paddle canoes) centre and a wonderful restaurant on the beach of Pisenze. There are also various trekking tracks taking you up the Rocca di Manerba, an archaeological park with fabulous ruins as well as a nature preserve.