|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Spectacular views of Canary Wharf!
All you have to do is unpack!!
This property has a superb setting overlooking the fabulous Canary Wharf skyline and is an extremely stylish and comfortable penthouse apartment which has been newly redecorated and refurbished throughout and is situated in a very quiet peaceful part of Docklands.
The apartment comprises:
• Two spacious double bedrooms, both of which have en suite bathrooms - which is most unusual for London accommodation! Also additional double sofabed in the living room.
• Guest washroom with toilet and washbasin off the hallway.
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker and oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. The washer/dryer and dishwasher are brand new. Pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, glasses etc. are provided.
• The living/dining room is very well appointed and has a double balcony with fabulous views of the Canary Wharf towers and the O2 Entertainment Venue across the Thames.
• A car parking space in the building’s gated underground car park is available for your use, if required.
• The large flat screen television is connected to Sky Vision which includes Sports and Movies. The apartment has Wi Fi connectivity via a secure site.
• A weekly cleaning service is provided which includes full cleaning of the apartment and changes of bedding and towels.
• The kitchen will be stocked with coffee, tea, milk, sugar and bottled water to give you a warm welcome for your arrival.
• An ironing board and iron are provided and can be found in the hall cupboard.
• Cleaning supplies for the bathrooms and kitchen can be found under the kitchen sink in the event that the weekly cleaning service isn’t enough to meet your standards. Also there is a vacuum cleaner as well as a floor mop in the hall cupboard!
Stayed in apartment for 6 days from 29th Jan 2017. Lovely clean , quiet apartment with nice view of Canary Wharf. Apartment was well equipped with everything you could possibly need, even down to travel plugs for overseas visitors. Walking distance to nice restaurants and transport links (DLR) which has good connections to all areas of London.
On site parking was an added bonus, a luxury in London.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or book this apartment again.
Excellent property, friendly and helpful owner and staff and good position for shops, Canary Whalf and transport into London
Great apartment good location only negative no longer a view of the O2
This place was perfectly located, with a great view of the financial district and the water! It was beautiful, clean, and provided everything you would need for comfort! This was my 4th stay in London and this was definitely my most comfortable stay! When I return I will definitely be staying here again! Thanks again for letting us stay here!
L'appartement est très lumineux et très fonctionnel pour 5 personnes, il est situé à 5 minutes à pied de la station DLR South quay et à 8-9 minutes de la station de métro Canary wharf sur la jubilee line, donc très pratique pour se rendre dans le centre de Londres. Il est très bien équipé, et offre une superbe vue sur les docks et les immeubles illuminés de la city le soir ...Nous y retournerons avec plaisir lors d'un prochain séjour ! Echanges très cordiaux avec Fiona la propriétaire. Nous recommandons cet appartement. Seul bémol ( s'il faut en mettre un) : les serviettes de toilettes étaient à peine assez nombreuses pour une famille de 5 personnes.
We are a family with four children age 6-12. The apartment was spotelss, safe and plenty of room for all of us! There was a bit of a mix up with the website when booking and Fiona reached out personally to assure all was ok. She also recommended a car service from the airport since we are such a big family (carrot cars) this was huge help! Great service and less than public transport! Made our stay in London fun and affordable ! Thanks so much !
The apartment is 5 minutes walk from South Quay DLR Station and a 10 minute walk from Canary Wharf Station for the Jubilee Line. Both lines give you rapid access to the City as well as to the West End. It is also extremely well located for access to the Olympic Games site as well as the O2 Stadium.
In addition to the numerous shops and restaurants in Canary Wharf, there is a large Asda supermarket nearby in the Isle of Dogs. Canary Wharf also has a Waitrose Supermarket as well as all the essential shops and facilities necessary such as chemists and banks etc
Other Activities: Sight seeing - Greenwich is close by and easy access to London's West End
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Payment is made via the website and is secure.