|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Nice house, great location and even has a bus stop outside the door for Disney. Off street parking is great, we had two cars secured. Convenient for supermarkets too.
As others have said before this house is a great place to stay. It is very comfortable,spacious and well equipped a real home from home. We were a group of four mother daughter and twin grand daughters aged two and a half so we were especially pleased to find that there was a bedroom decorated as a childrens room, children's table and chairs, high chair , potty, toilet training seats and dishes all provided. The garden is enclosed and very secure. Shops Disney parks village and shopping malls all close at hand. There is a 24 hour Esso petrol station and shop near Disney village which came in useful for us as we forgot to bring toilet paper with us and arrived on a Sunday when local shops had closed and there was none at the house. We only stayed 3 nights so didn't go further afield and would have liked to stay longer. We hope to come back. Many thanks to Celine John and Mrs Maher.
The house was in immaculate condition, perfectly situated and in a very good stead.
Upon arriving we were greeted and shown how and where everything is. It could not have been more perfect.
If anything, the only criticisms we have are:
1. If a shower rail could be put into the bathtubs, that would make life a little easier, as most people from outside of France don't use hand held shower-heads.
2. There are limited power supply plugs in the kitchen. This makes having a kettle and coffee machine on at the same time and with children running around, a slight hazzard.
If the showers would be available, I would probably end up visiting every couple of weeks. The plugs in the kitchen are superficial and so low down on a priority list.
But over all this is a wonderful place and can end up saving anyone who wants to visit Disneyland Paris a fair amount of money.
Many thanks Céline! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The house was absolutely lovely, spacious, and clean. The location was perfect, with a bus stop just across the street taking you to the train station/Disney Paris. The house is also a short walk to some of the Disney hotels, which have free shuttles running more often than the regular bus. We came with another family (4 adults, 4 children) and were perfectly comfortable during our stay. We would stay here again, and would highly recommend it.
Our family of 8 persons (including 2 children) stayed at this villa for 4 nights from 22~26 April 2012. We visited Paris mainly for Euro Disney (2 days) and local sightseeing such as Versailles Palace, Eiffel Tower, etc. Over the years, we have travelled extensively across the world from Australia / New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe.
- Our experience at this villa has been very good from booking process to our actual stay.
- Listing was indeed accurate about its location, layout and facilities. It is just 7~8 minutes by public bus from villa to Euro Disney / Chessy railway station. The bus stop is located just outside the villa making it very convenient. If anyone is visiting Paris Euro Disney with family / kids, this villa's location is great.
- The layout and furnishing are in good condition with a contemporary feeling. It is spacious inside as well as garden outside is nice. Since we used to also cook dinner, the kitchen was well functional. Amenities like wifi-internet, hot water, bath towels, blankets, room heaters, etc. were all adequate. Villa was well maintained and cleaned. It is in a quiet residential neighbourhood and safe. There are few restaurants / shops about 5~10 minutes walking distance although we did not feel the need to visit them.
- The owner Ms. Celine is very kind and reliable. Although our arrival was on a Sunday and departure on Thursday early morning at 6.30 am, yet she arranged our airport transfers. During our stay, she continued to keep in touch with us through her concierge / support staff and help provide any assistance we needed. We must acknowledge that concierge was always happy to go extra mile and it felt as if they were our family member too. Sometimes they would even drop us by their car to Euro Disney, arranged private car for our visit to Versailles inspite of short notice, responded promptly by coming to villa for any queries. The concierge stays less than 5 minutes drive from this villa.
- The tariff we paid was quite reasonable and value for money. We feel it is much sensible to stay at this villa than any of the Disney hotels in the area because while it is quite near to Euro Disney, it is also quite luxurious and spacious especially when traveling with kids and senior citizens.
- Our family wholeheartedly recommends this villa. The owner, support staff and villa itself - everything is perfect.
Bharat Gandhi & family (staying in India & Singapore)
Très belle maison correspondant tout à fait au descriptif. La propriétaire est très agréable et disponible.
Je vous recommande vivement cette location, extérieur très agréable maison bien agencée avec tout le nécessaire à l intérieur et calme.
Proximité du parc eurodisney accessible à pied, accès aux services des hôtels du parc.
Nous reviendrons avec plaisir!!
Located in the town of Magny Le Hongre, just 5 mins from Disney, in the middle of a private residential Area. The bus stop (line 34) is situated a few metres away will put you in Disney in 10 mins. You could also walk (20 mins). The house is fully furnished and equipped with lounge/kitchen/dinner (cable Tv, internet access,washing machine, dryer, dishwasher...) on the ground floor, 4 bedrooms, and bathrooms on the first floor (separate toilet on the ground floor and first floor). Bedlinen and towels are provided. Big garden and a private parking place is also available at no extra charge.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A la confirmation, nous demandons un dépôt de 25 %, le reste étant dû 1 mois avant votre date d'arrivée. Une caution de 300 euros est demandée à votre arrivée et restituée le jour du départ.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.