Maesteg is a charming 3 bedroomed detached cottage situated on a private driveway. Quaint and comfortable its amenities include underfloor heating and a wood burner. It has two downstairs bedrooms and a third attic room (crog loft), suitable for children and small, agile adults. There is a pub and a golf course just minutes walk away. The popular seaside town of Benllech and its beautiful beaches are 2 miles away. Maesteg is a great base for exploring scenic Anglesey and Snowdonia is just a 30 min drive away.
The living room has a Smart TV, DVD player, wood-burner and underfloor heating for cosy nights by the fire. The kitchen diner is well equipped and has underfloor heating, a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, microwave and cooker with overhead extractor fan. There is a tri-fold door leading into the garden. The bath/shower room has underfloor heating and a heated towel rail, the mixer shower is heated by the oil- fired boiler. There is also a douche spray (shataf). There is a second separate toilet with wash hand basin. The crog loft has a TV and DVD player. The cottage garden is fully enclosed and gets sun all day, it has two patios a large lawned area and a patio table with six chairs. The oil fired boiler heats the hot water and central heating system.
Benllech and Traeth Bychan beaches are 2-3 miles away. There is also nature reserve 1.5 miles away. There is a public house and golf course a few minutes walk away. The town of Benllech has a variety of takeaways, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets. The market town of Llangefni is a 10 minute drive and has a variety of shops, supermarkets and other amenities.
- Up to 1 Large or 2 medium/small dogs welcome. Dogs must be up to date with worm/flea treatment. Owners to ensure garden is clear of dog mess.
- Children primary school age only in crog loft due to steep narrow stairs and low ceilings.
- Pre school children not suitable for crog loft due to potential of falls.
- Please bring your dog's bed. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms.
- Please respect our neighbours and keep outside noise down after dark.
- Fuel for wood burner available £5 per basket. Welcome basket free.
- No shoes in the house please.
- No Smoking.