This is a 'one-of-a-kind' house of character located in a very quiet street of this charming town called Rabat. Recently restored yet retaining original features such as stone slab and arched ceilings, wooden beams and flag stone floors. Truly a one of a kind property that enjoys a private entrance, a combined kitchen, living and dining space, two bedrooms (one double bed and the other with two single beds), one bathroom and a splendid sunny roof terrace, perfect for relaxing.
This property was expertly converted infusing 'the old and the new' together and is situated just a two minute walk from Mdina, (Malta's first capital city).
- A fully equipped kitchen combined with a dining and sitting area.
- A large main bedroom leading to a bathroom. The bedroom comprises a large double bed, ample storage space and air conditioning facilities.
- The second bedroom is equipped with two single beds, storage space and also air conditioning facilities.
- A washing area equipped with a washing machine, sink, clothes horse, iron & iron board.
- On the sunny roof terrace one finds a comfortable sofa with a coffee table, two arm chairs and an umbrella.
Guest can access all of the property.
We love greeting our guests and we are only a phone call away.
A two minute walk to Mdina, (Malta's first capital city) and to the bus terminus.
A free car park is situated just 400 meters away from the property.
The bus terminus is just a two minute walk away.
The access to the only bathroom is by walking through the main bedroom.