New modern apartment, rustic and Istrian style, in the center of town, with magnificent sea views. The apartment is for 4 people, and has a bedroom with double bed, kitchen with dining table, living room with sofa bed, flat screen TV, a bathroom with shower. It also has an oven, coffee machine, linen and towels included.
The tumble dryer and the washing machine can be used on request in the laundry room of the house, detergents are not available.
Public parking is 150 m from the house.
In the house there is also a deposit for your bicycles.
The apartment is located in the center of town, at the footsteps of the market with vegetables and fresh fruit, directly coming from the cultivators.
Two steps away is the Via Garibaldi, which leads to Piazza della Liberta ', where the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located and a little vechhia town with small lanes. The city offers various bars, where you can enjoy good coffee. At 200 m from the bar there is bar Good friends, where the view of the sea is magnificent.
If you have to make some purchases, we recommend Kaufland or Plodine because they are the most convenient. There are two supermarkets close to each other.
If you are interested in hiking, you can contact the Trevitours agency in Bašanija, kind staff will give you the best advice for your needs. Bašanija is the oldest lighthouse in Croatia, which must be seen absolutely.
In Umago in the summer there are many cultural programs, music and clubbing festivals, concerts and many other things ..
* Registration only on the first day, per person € 7, to be paid in cash on the spot.
* Pets up to 10 kg, are allowed with the payment of € 7 per day to pay locally.
* The dryer and the washing machine can be used on request in the laundry of the house.
* Public parking 150 m away from the house, surcharge of 3 € per day payable locally on arrival.
* We kindly ask guests to take care of the appliances.
* Any damage will be charged on the spot.