About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Sarah is located in the most exclusive and panoramic residential area of Riccione, "Colle dei Pini". It has a wonderful view and is within easy reach of renowned Viale Ceccarini and the Adriatic beaches equipped with all facilities. This five-bedroom villa is characterized by traditional Mediterranean-inspired architecture, a multitude of panoramic windows and plenty of available outdoor space, giving its guests the chance to experience the charm of Riccione in the best possible way. A large pool with clean, simple lines dominates the scene, the perfect place for all sorts of fun in a particularly attractive setting. Villa Sarah is the ideal destination for all those who wish to visit the numerous localities on the Romagna Riviera, known for its nightlife, and to explore the many villages of the Romagna hills.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The villa has three floors. The main entrance, located on the ground floor, leads to the cosy sitting room, perfect for relaxing in, with TV and dining area. You cross the room to the second dining room and a modern kitchen. Both the sitting room and the dining area have direct access to the panoramic terrace from where you can see the sea. The sitting room also leads to the sleeping area on this floor, consisting of two double bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms with tub and shower. The floor is completed by a half bathroom. A stupendous modern-style staircase, in front of the entrance door, leads up to the hallway of the first floor composed of the master bedroom with divisible beds, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with respective en-suite bathrooms with shower. All the bedrooms face on to pool-view terraces. The same staircase leads down to the basement, located at the pool level, with a second sitting room with kitchenette and a double sofa bed, a bathroom with shower, a garage and a large room organized as a laundry and a table tennis area.
The villa is surrounded by a well-kept garden, characterized by tall trees like maritime pines, and numerous shrubs like roses, oleanders and palms. It measures about 2000 sq m and the part around the pool, up to the entrance to the property, is planted with lawn. The whole garden is crossed by comfortable stone walkways interspersed by a few steps. The pool front area is equipped with table and chairs for relaxing outdoor meals while on the ground floor are two comfortable pergolas where you can sit and enjoy the panorama.
The attractive swimming pool is located at the back of the villa, within the garden. It is reachable from the entrance door of the villa, down stone steps, or from the basement sitting room. The rectangular pool measures 12,5 x 4,5 m with a variable depth of 1,25 to 1,75 m. The pool is lined with white tiles and has salt purification and a cold-water shower. Access to the water is via large steps and the sunbathing area is equipped with sunbeds, chairs and an umbrella. The pool is available from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October.
On request. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Riccione, known as the "Green Pearl of the Adriatic", is one of the most well-known tourist destinations of the Riviera. The holiday-maker has a vast choice of places to see or nightspots to visit, where life goes on until the small hours. Viale Ceccarini is the social heart of Riccione, where window shoppers stroll among trendy boutiques. A visit to the aquatic theme parks (Aquafan, Oltremare) gives even the youngest children a fun-filled vacation. Riccione is a seaside resort with the "three sails" of Legambiente’s Blue Guide and is a 2007 Blue Flag Beach. Furthermore, thanks to its large road network, it is easily accessible from both the north and the south, and is also the perfect spot for making day trips into the beautiful inland countryside.
Additional pricing information
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)