WE ARE BOREHOLE CONNECTED, THE WATER IS TREATED & DRINKABLE. NO WATER RESTRICTION THEN, HOWEVER WE ASK OUR GUEST TO BE REASONABLE IN THEIR WATER USAGE.
Maison Blanche is a stunning and high security 2 acres property located in the select upper Constantia. Set right at the foot of the densely forested eastern slopes of Table Mountain, the property is half surrounded by the Green Belt and opposite to Cecelia Forest, less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden (only 2mn drive to get to the entrance on Rhodes drive). Nature lovers will enjoy the kilometers of unspoiled hiking trails directly from your front door.
Alternatively visit 6 leading wine estates all within a 10 minutes drive from the property: Beau Constantia, Constantia Glen, Groot Constantia, Eagle Nest, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting.
For gourmet food lovers, 4 of Cape Town's best rated gourmet restaurants are within a 5 minutes drive: The Greenhouse at the Cellars Hohenort, Chef Warehouse in Beau Constantia, La Colombe and the Foxcroft.
Maison Blanche offers luxurious accommodation for up to 20 people in 3 buildings:
- main house 850 sqm, max 8 adults and 2 children : 4 bedrooms (3 suites) and 4.5 bathrooms
- Agapanthus cottage 200 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 en-suite bathrooms max 4 adults and 1 child
- Little Guinea Fowl cottage 250 sqm, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), maximum 6 people
There is a separate entertainment area (pool house), ideal for parties. It has a full bathroom with shower, 2 outdoor hot showers, barbeque/braai facilities, a wood fire pizza oven, a fully equipped kitchen with crockery, a nespresso coffee machine, an ice maker.
Maison Blanche offers access to free unlimited WIFI accessible from everywhere in the property, full DSTV bouquet (satellite TV), Netflix in the main house, a heated swimming pool with electric hard cover, a walled organic herb garden with a koi fish pond, a jungle gym, a wendy house, a trampoline, a playroom with children books and toys, a fire pit, a gym, a jacuzzi.
For more relaxing and luxurious holidays we include
- a daily housekeeping service from Monday to Saturday with the exception of public holidays. The housekeeper will be available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The rooms are serviced with Top quality cotton linen and towels are provided (including pool towels and beach towels)
- Sunday and public holidays housekeeping can be arranged on request, prices on application.
- a Laundry service twice a week, it concerns only hand washing and machine washing.
- baby cots, changing table, baby baths and high chair (available on request)
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock up service (There is 1 Nespresso coffee machine in each building including the pool house) on request, guest pay till receipt
- baby sitting can be arranged on request, prices on application
- airport collection and drop off service, prices on application.
- taxi service and private guided tours around Cape Town on request, prices on application.
- private chef available and breakfast and/or dinner service can be arranged. If interested please apply for T&C
The location of Maison Blanche is perfect for the exploration of Cape Town and its surrounding areas: only 10 mn to Hout bay's beach, 20 mn to the vibrant V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, 30mn to Boulders beach and the penguins colony and 50 minutes to Cape point, Stellenbosch, Franschoek or Paarl. You can even go whale watching at Hermanus for the day, it's 1h30 away.