The 2 cottages are part of a stunning and high security 2 acres property called Maison Blanche, located in the select upper Constantia. Set right at the foot of the densely forested eastern slopes of Table Mountain, the property is half surrounded by the Green Belt and opposite to the Cecilia Forest, less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden (only 2mn drive to get to the entrance on Rhodes drive). Nature lovers will enjoy the kilometers of unspoiled hiking trails directly from your front door.
The Little Guinea Fowl and the Agapanthus cottage offer luxurious accommodation for the discerning travelers.
The little GF has a private access with automated gate and secure off street parking, a conservatory entrance, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 en suite with bath and the 3rd one with shower), a fully equipped kitchen, an open plan dining room living area with a TV (full satellite DSTV bouquet) and a DVD player, a private garden and patio with barbeque/braai facilities. All rooms and living areas have air conditioned and heater.
The Agapanthus cottage, newly refurbished and elegantly appointed comprises: a shared (with the main house) automated access gate, a full entrance, 2 bedrooms (air conditioned/heater in both rooms), 2 en-suite bathrooms with underfloor heating and heated towel rails, a fully equipped kitchen and back kitchen, a dining room with a 6 seaters dining table, a living room with french designer Roche Bobois leather sofa and glass coffee table, a gas fireplace, a TV with full satellite DSTV bouquet and DVD player.
For more relaxing and luxurious holidays we offer:
- a daily housekeeping service (including washing and tidying the dishes) without extra cost from Monday to Saturday with the exception of public holidays. The housekeeper will be available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The rooms are serviced with Top quality cotton linen and towels are provided (including pool towels and beach towels)
- Sunday and public holidays housekeeping + housekeeping after 4pm can be arranged on request, prices on application.
- a Laundry service (washing only, not ironing) from Monday to Friday without extra cost. It concerns only hand washing and machine washing. Dry cleaning will be taken to a professional cleaner at your costs.
- baby cots, changing table, baby baths and high chair (available on request)
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock up service (1 Nespresso coffee machine in each cottage and in the pool house) on request, guest pay till receipt
- baby sitting can be arranged on request, prices on application
- possibility of renting our automatic BMW X5 with a GPS and car seats if needed, with or without a driver. If interested please apply for details
- airport collection and drop off service, prices on application.
- taxi service and private guided tours around Cape Town on request, prices on application.
- private chef available and breakfast service can be arranged. If interested please apply for T&C
We have a separate entertainment area (pool house), ideal for parties or to watch sport events on the flat screen TV. It has a full bathroom with shower, 2 outdoor hot showers, barbecue/braai facilities, a wood fire pizza oven, a fully equipped kitchen with crockery, a nespresso coffee machine, an ice maker, an honesty bar, disco lights, karaoke equipment and music system. Access is reserved to the guests staying with us, no third parties allowed.
The location of Maison Blanche is perfect for the exploration of Cape Town and its surrounding areas: only 10 mn to Hout bay's beaches,20 mn to the vibrant V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, 30mn to Boulders beach and the penguins colony and 50 minutes to Cape point, Stellenbosch, Franschoek or Paarl. You can even go whale watching at Hermanus for the day, it's 1h30 away.
Alternatively visit 6 leading wine estates all within a 10 minutes drive from the property: Beau Constantia, Constantia Glen, Groot Constantia, Eagle Nest, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting. For gourmet food lovers, 3 of South Africa's best rated gourmet restaurants are within a 5 minutes drive: The Greenhouse at the Cellars Hohenort, La Colombe and the Foxcroft.