A lovely little romantic cottage for two, this converted barn has been
finished to a high standard but retaining many of its original
features, including exposed beams, deep recessed windows and painted
uneven stone walls. Some beautiful countryside views can be enjoyed
from the lounge/kitchen/diner and the enclosed garden. The ancient
village of Pelynt is only a 2 mile drive where you will find 2 well
stocked shops, traditional village pub and a 14th century church. A 6
mile drive will take you to the quirky coastal towns of Looe and
Polperro, the South West coastal footpath is easily accessed from
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 x kingsize bed (5').
* Rooms: Ground floor: Kitchen/Lounge/Diner, Bedroom, Bathroom.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Entertainment: TV, DVD player.
* Outside: Enclosed garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car
* General: WiFi provided, Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels), electricity included in rent; electric
heating throughout, woodburner in lounge.
* Pets: Maximum 1.
* Security Deposit: N/A
* Notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking