This beautiful property is set only a short walk from Mawgan Porth
beach, with an impressive open plan lounge / kitchen / diner and lovely
sun terrace the downstairs garage has been transformed into a games
area – complete with table tennis table. The downstairs bedroom also
has a large seating area for those who want a quiet chill out space.
Mawgan Porth is a great little village complete with restaurant, pub,
village stores, pitch and put and much more.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 x kingsize bed (5'), 2 x twin (3' may be zip and linked to
form 6' superking)
* Rooms: First floor: Lounge / kitchen / diner, cloakroom, bedroom 3
with en suite shower room, bedroom 4. Ground floor: Bedroom 1 with
en suite shower room, bedroom 2 with en suite bathroom (also
accessed from the hallway), utility room, cloakroom, games
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, wine cooler, built-in microwave, Nescafe Dolce Gusto
* Entertainment: 3 x TV, 2 x DVD players, CD player, radio.
* For Families: Travel cot & high chair; please order in advance
* Outside: Balcony terrace to the front, patio with garden furniture
and barbecue, views of the sea and surrounding countryside.
* Parking: Parking for 4 cars.
* General: WiFi provided, Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels), gas & electricity included in rent; gas c.h
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Security Deposit: Security deposit of £350, in which case we will
contact you for payment 8 weeks before your holiday is due to
* Notes: No smoking, no pets.