Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit Default Owner Icon heart-filled Family icon
Book Online or call HomeAway Booking Assistance +44 (0) 800 917 5992
Book Online or call HomeAway Booking Assistance +44 (0) 800 917 5992

Spacious London Studio apartment, sleep 2/4 with Olympics view,15min to city.

Bedrooms 1
Space 484 sq. ft.
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay 3 nights


About the property

Self-catering with full kitchen facilities, internet and flat screen TV

The bright and spacious bedroom contains a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and a chest of draws.

Splendid kitchen area to include washing machine, cooker, oven, good size fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. Pots, pans, cutlery and crockery.

As well as people have charisma, Stratford does too. Why? Because it has begun to stand out. The charisma of Stratford is seen in its rare ability to host the Olympics 2012, to house Westfield, the biggest shopping mall in Europe and its delightfulness to bond with the continent through its Euro Star Station.

Print this page.

Add to favourites.

Email to friend Europe, England, South East England, Greater London, East London, England, Stratford, London Home 140553.

Click on a link above to find more homes in the same town or area.

One bed apartment (apartment).

Home: 140553.

Review rating: Be the first to write a review Powered by

Sleeps up to: 4 (1 bedroom).

Rates: £350 to £420 per week.

Will consider: Long term lets (over 1 month).

Short-breaks (4 days or fewer).

Corporate bookings.

Changeover day: flexible.

Access: Car not necessary.

Nearest amenities: 1 km.

Family friendly? Suitable for children of all ages.

Suitable for people with restricted mobility.

Notes: No pets allowed.

No smoking at this property.


Home description.

With the Olympics village , Stratford overground and underground, Dockland railways within a stone throw, this apartment equipped with a flat-screen TV and wireless internet, is also close to Stratford Picture.

More Details

Property Manager
Maurice Noa
Member since: 2011
Speaks English, French
Response time:
Within a few days
Response rate:
Calendar last updated:
13 June, 2018


Accommodation and facilities for this holiday apartment in Cathall in London Borough of Waltham Forest

Property Type:
  • apartment (terraced)
  • Self-catering
Floor Area:
  • 484 sq. ft.
House Rules:
  • Max. occupancy: 4
  • children welcome
Location Type:
  • city centre
  • town
  • Basic Soaps
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Paper Towels
  • Parking
  • Parking Off Street
  • Shampoo
  • Toilet Paper
  • Washing Machine
  • Wireless Internet
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Blender
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Freezer
  • Ice Maker
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Pantry Items
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob
  • Toaster
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 4 people
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
  • 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed , 1 Sofa bed/Futon , The bed sleeps 2 and the sofabed sleeps 2.
  • Books
  • DVD Player
  • Television
  • Garden
  • not suitable for elderly or infirm
  • churches
  • cinemas
  • playground
  • recreation centre
  • theme parks
Leisure Activities:
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • fitness centre
  • groceries
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • golf
  • diving


3/5 -
(3 traveller reviews)

33% Complete
0% Complete
33% Complete
0% Complete
33% Complete
Spacious London Studio apartment, sleep 2/4 with Olympics view,15min to city.
average rating of 3.0 based on 3 reviews

Vivienda muy sucia

  • 1 of 5

La vivienda no tiene nada que ver con las fotos que aparecen en Homelidays. Los muebles son muy viejos. A dos de las tres camas les faltaban piezas y era dificil dormir. El apartamento estaba extremadamente sucio, hacía tiempo que nadie lo limpiaba, tuvimos que dedicar una tarde a su limpieza. El cuarto de baño igual, el agua de la ducha dificilemente se iba. Faltaban cosas básicas de la cocina. Muchísimo ruido a lo largo del día y la noche. Apartamento muy poco recomendable.

  • Review Submitted: 02-Aug-2017
  • Date of Stay: July 2017
  • Source: Homelidays, from HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
1 0

Apartamento muy pequeño

  • 3 of 5

Estuvimos en uno de los apartamentos de Maurice Noa. Eramos 4 personas para un mini piso justo en la calle: WESTDOWN 129. Para nada era el apartamento de la fotos que aparecen aquí y en otras paginas ya que esta muy comprimido todo. Para una o dos personas igual si que seria bueno SOLO PARA DORMIR pero nada mas.Porque apenas te puedes mover, ya que tiene un minibaño con bañera, una minicocina nada mas entrar y una mini mini habitación subiendo dos escalones con una cama grande y un sofá cama hundido. Aclarar que de todo lo que indica que tiene el apartamento como jabón de manos si hay, dos secadores de pelo muy flojos, calefacción central genial pero a las 00:00 aconsejamos que no os duches porque no hay agua caliente.

Acceso a Internet genial, no hay tabla de planchar y plancha de ropa, pero si esta puesta ya la ropa de cama y dos nórdicos, en cuanto al papel de cocina y de baño super escaso, tan solo 2 rollos para los 3 días. No hay champú del cuerpo ni adaptadores españoles para cargar el móvil "muy importante.placa de Por lo que hace a la cocina tiene 4 fuegos a gas, utensilios de cocina muy básicos, una nevera y congelador sin mas, un microondas, un horno, una tostadora y una cafetera.Aaa que se me olvidaba y una mini mesa para comer pero que apenas cabe con 4 taburetes.

En cuanto a la ubicación esto si esta genial, ya que nada mas salir de metro bajas 1 minuto a la parada de bus que se ve perfectamente y cruzas la calle recta hasta el final y allí esta el piso. Estas a tan solo 10min andando desde la estación de metro LEYTON (zona 3), y desde allí cogiendo la línea central (roja) te mueves por todo Londres..hasta el centro son 35min. También esta la parada de bus gusto al lado de la estación de metro que puedes coger los nocturnos por si te quedas sin metro y es una zona muy tranquila. Justo paralelo a la calle del apartamento hay un supermercado ASDA 24horas abierto para comprar comida muy bien de precio. A 35min andando, a 5min en metro y 20min en bus esta el centro comercial de Stratford que es gigante.

Y por ultimo, me gustaría hablar del propietario. Un encanto de hombre ya que en todo momento suele contestar a los correos que le mandes hasta que haces la transferencia paypal. Una vez hecha ya se despreocupa un poco y si no insistes tu, él no suele contestarte.

Espero que os sirva nuestra experiencia a todos y todas.

  • Review Submitted: 28-Dec-2015
  • Date of Stay: December 2015
  • Source: HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
14 9

Appartement très bon rapport qualité/prix

  • 5 of 5

Propriétaire facilement joignable,

Appartement bien entretenue,

Je recommande vivement cet appartement situé a slt 15-20 min du centre de Londres (Oxford Circus), a 10 min à pieds du westfield center de Stratford (énorme centre commercial, primak....)

  • Review Submitted: 02-Dec-2014
  • Date of Stay: November 2014
  • Source: Homelidays, from HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
17 11


Car: not necessary

Stunning and spacious London studio apartment within 15 min to the city.

5 min to London Olympics 2012.

15 min to the city, Liverpool Street and canary wharf.

20 min to Oxford street, Piccadilly Circus

30 min to Tower Bridge, Mme tussauds, London eye, Buckingham palace.

Ideal location to see London and relax.

This apartment equipped with flat screen TV, wireless internet, is also close to Stratford picture house and theatre royal Stratford.

The apartment is ideal for couple looking for a short romantic break, families wanting an ideal location to visit many sites or corporate travellers needing a suburban or a near central location.

Golf: If golf is your sport, oh well, you can delight in the best driving ranges and golf courses and clubs, also famous for their friendly atmosphere and wide range social activities. The main clubs are: 1.The Waterworks Golf Centre in Leyton, 2. Wanstead Golf club, 3. Ilford Golf club, 4. Woodford Golf Club set in Epping Forest land but within easy reach of the M11 and North Circular, as well as close to underground and overground rail services.


Prices & Availability

Prices for this holiday apartment in Cathall, London

Rental Basis:
per property
Manager accepts payment in:
Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
1 Mar 2014 - 31 Jan 2019
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees

You pay 10 % deposit via PayPal to book. You pay the remaining 90 % on arrival.

The rates in the table are for 2 people.

If more than 2 , then £10 extra per person per night.
•You pay 10 % deposit via PayPal to book. You pay the remaining 90 % on arrival.

The rates in the table are for 2 people. Extra person , £10/night.

•Deposits are not refunded in case of cancellations .

Manager's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the manager or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Ask Manager a Question

You might like these similar holiday rentals