About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Three Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 6
This is the holiday property of your dreams! Troed yr Aran cottage is
located on a quiet lane in a tranquil valley, and is right at the foot
of Aran Fawddwy, the highest mountain in southern Snowdonia. With a
spacious kitchen that includes an oil Rayburn set in a pretty brick
surround, a wood burning stove in the living area, and a hot tub with
some of the most beautiful views around, you will fall in love with
this place. Within easy travelling distance to many attractions,
castles, mountains and market towns, get to know the real Wales from
this cosy cottage with hot tub nestled in southern Snowdonia.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, one bunk (foldout bed can also be provided on
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, separate dining room, living
room, utility room. First floor – double bedroom, bunk bedroom,
double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – oven, hob and grill, dishwasher, microwave,
fridge, washing machine, dryer, freezer, ironing facilities.
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player. Games, jigsaws, DVDs, books.
* For families – travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – enclosed garden with patio area and hot tub, garden
furniture, and barbecue.
* Parking – ample parking available, including an undercover space.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and
towels provided. Hairdryer provided. Bicycle storage available.
* Pets – a maximum of two dogs are allowed at an additional fee of
£20 per dog. Third dog may be considered, depending on the size of
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM