You're going to fall in love with the breathtaking views from this
fantastic holiday cottage in mid Wales! With a wealth of wildlife, and
located on a site of special scientific interest, a family of otters
have recently been spotted on the riverbank from this sustainably
managed cottage, which is also a good place for spotting badges and
other wildlife. The market town of Knighton is just 6 miles away, while
the larger town of Newtown is 14 miles in the opposite direction. With
local opportunities for golfing, bird watching, walking and cycling,
you will love waking up to this spectacular view each morning.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double bed, two single beds.
* Rooms – ground floor – sunroom with patio, lounge, kitchen. First
floor – double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with electric oven,
dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, slow cooker, toaster.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD, VHS player, books, local information,
cookbooks,. TV includes FreeSat and BT sport.
* For families – high chair, stair gate and travel cot provided.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside –garden with patio furniture, balcony with steps down to
the garden meadow which borders the river.
* Parking – parking bay provided outside the cottage, and further
roadside parking is available nearby.
* General – bedlinen and hand towels provided. Central heating
throughout. Bath towels are available at £5 per person (please pay
owners on arrival, and make sure to request towels in advance.)
Hairdryer provided. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet
rolls, antibacterial spray etc are provided. Supermarket delivery
is available via Tesco and Sainsbury's. Local groceries can be
obtained prior to arrival on request.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes- No smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
* Mobile phone coverage in the area is variable. There is a landline
available in the cottage.