This stunning Tywyn holiday cottage is in an idyllic location and is
packed with traditional features. With oak beams, exposed stone walls,
and a cosy wood burner, it is full of rustic charm. Located less than 5
miles from the pretty seaside town of Tywyn, with its long golden
beach, shops, cafes, and fantastic independent cinema, and 9 miles from
the picturesque harbour town of Aberdovey (correctly spelt Aberdyfi),
there is plenty to do in all weathers! With the attractions of Cader
Idris mountain, Castell y Bere castle, the Talyllyn railway, and plenty
of beauty spots and footpaths that will enchant you, this spectacular
holiday cottage is the perfect location for your next holiday.
* Size – sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, one double, two single (and double sofa bed on
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, dining and lounge. Lower
ground floor – double bedroom with ensuite.
* First floor – king-size bedroom with balcony, twin bedroom, gallery
with sofa bed, family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge,
freezer, microwave, washing machine.
* Entertainment – flatscreen TV.
* For families – cot, stairgate and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – patio with picnic table and barbecue in a walled
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Heating,
electricity and logs included. Hairdryers provided. Welcome pack
will be provided on your arrival with home-made cake, milk, bread,
tea, coffee and information about the surrounding area. Wi-Fi
available. Bike washing facility and storage available. The owners
make their own Welsh lamb burgers which are available to buy.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.