Sea, sand, sauna and a swimming pool – this place is the very
definition of indulgent! Situated in the beautiful coastal resort of
Tenby, with its many small shops, cafes, and all-weather attractions,
this house is beautifully luxurious and stylishly decorated. Within
easy travelling distance of many attractions, such as Folly Farm, Manor
House Zoo, and Oakwood theme park, and the perfect place from which to
explore the beautiful countryside, beaches and coast of this
breathtakingly pretty part of Wales, this house really is a gem. Treat
yourself in this seaside cottage with free use of swimming pool, sauna
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, one twin/double, one single with one additional
* Rooms – open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. Double bed with
ensuite shower room, double bedroom, single bedroom with additional
pull-out single bed, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, washing
machine, dryer, microwave, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – Freeview TV, iPod docking station.
* For families – high chair and cot available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – shared lawn, private balcony, shared leisure facilities
including free use of indoor heated swimming pool, gym, and sauna.
* Parking – parking allocated for one car, and visitor parking
available. Please note that parking spaces are quite narrow.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi included.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. Please note this property is accessed via a
small flight of stairs.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.