This modern and stylish apartment in the picturesque coastal town of
Tenby has spectacular views and a balcony from which you can relax and
enjoy the scenery. You can even see the ocean as you're lying in bed
through the huge windows of this beautifully decorated five-star
apartment! Just a few minutes walk from shops, cafés and restaurants,
and with the coastal path passing nearby, you can choose whether you
want the bustle of town or the solitude of the seaside and paths from
this indulgent property. Within easy distance of many attractions and
amenities, and including a car parking space, you'll just love getting
to know Tenby – and waking up each morning to those amazing ocean
* Size – sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds – one super king.
* Rooms – open plan living, kitchen and dining area, bathroom,
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with washing
machine, dishwasher, fridge.
* For families – high chair, stairgate and travel cot available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – balcony with table and two chairs, and communal garden.
* Parking – parking for one car in a ground floor car park (spaces
are not allocated.)
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. (Fluffy towels included.) Wi-Fi available. Gourmet hamper
welcome pack will be provided on your arrival and can include tea,
coffee, milk, sugar, and home-made cakes and biscuits – if you're
celebrating a special occasion, let us know and we may include an
extra surprise in your hamper. Basic items are provided, such as
kitchen roll, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray
etc. This apartment is available for short breaks at certain times
of the year.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – No smoking. This apartment is located on the third floor of
the building, and has lift access.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.