Blissful redbrick holiday cottage, just 50m from the water in this
small fishing village of Llangwm, this location feels like it's plucked
straight out of Dylan Thomas's pen! Situated in a peaceful estuary in
the Pembrokeshire National Park, it is in walking distance of a local
pub, shop, spectacular walks and breathtaking water views. Within easy
driving distance of castles, towns, sandy beaches and tourist
attractions, there is something about this place that will make you
want to sit back, relax, and appreciate the stunning tranquillity of
this enchanting spot.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two double beds.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner. First floor – double
bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with Rayburn,
dishwasher and electric hob. Washer/dryer.
* Entertainment – TV with DVD player.
* Outside – garden with table and chairs.
* Parking – off-road parking for one car.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen, hand and
bath towels provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival which
includes local produce, such as honey and free range eggs from the
village, local bread, home-made chutney, milk, Welsh cakes, butter,
tea and coffee. Grapefruit, lemon and cedarwood organic toiletries
provided by Conscious Skincare, a local producer. Hairdryer
provided. Initial supply of kindling and wood for the wood burning
stove provided. Wi-Fi available. This is ideal accommodation for
the Llangwm literary festival. Environmentally friendly cleaning
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.