If you're looking for a traditional cottage with the wow factor in the
magnificent Welsh countryside, then look no further. This traditional
Welsh longhouse has bags of charm, traditional features, and is
decorated to an extremely high standard. Cosy yet spacious, it is just
a short drive from the town of Porthmadog with its harbour, shops,
cafés and steam train, and just 5 miles from Cricieth with its golden
sandy beach and striking castle. Surrounded by mountains, beaches and
coves, and within easy distance of towns such as Caernarfon, Bangor and
Pwllheli, this is the perfect place to come if you want to get to know
this beautiful unspoilt corner of North West Wales. With an oil fired
aga, multifuel stove, and countless extra touches that makes this
property so special, you'll fall in love with Tÿ Isaf.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, living area, double bedroom,
twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – oil fired Aga, dishwasher, washing machine,
Smeg fridge freezer, microwave.
* Entertainment – digital TV in kitchen, digital TV and DVD player in
living area, plenty of books. Fishing rights on the river which
flows through the owners’ land.
* For families – high chair and travel cot provided on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – lawned garden with table and chairs. Direct access to a
cycle route that runs to Caernarfon.
* Parking – private parking spaces available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided.
Towels can be provided for £5 per guest. Wi-Fi available.
* Pets – can accommodate up to 2 dogs at an additional cost of £25
per pet – please note when booking. Please do not leave dogs
unattended in the cottage.
* Notes – this property is suitable for those with mobility problems.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.