This stone cottage will take your breath away! A converted farm
building which retains many traditional features and yet is designed in
a modern and minimalist fashion, the combination of exposed stone walls
and sleek lines really is spectacular. Located on a 50 acre estate, and
surrounded by views of mountains, pasture and woodland, this is an
enchanting spot that you will fall in love with. Within a few miles of
countless attractions and adventures, this is just a short drive from
the longest zip wire in Europe at Bethesda, 3 1/2 miles from the
beautiful castle town of Caernarfon, seven miles from the foot of
Snowdon, and just a short drive from the enchanting island of Anglesey
with its golden sandy beaches, this is the perfect place to come if
you're after an adventure, or simply relaxing break away from it all.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – kitchen, living/dining area, double bedroom, twin bedroom,
* Kitchen and utilities- electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave,
fridge with the icebox. Washing machine and freezer space available
to use at the home owner's house on site on request.
* Entertainment – TV/DVD player
* For families – cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside – large patio area with patio furniture, fire pit.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bed linen hand and bath towels provided. Heating and
electricity included. Wi-Fi available, but please be aware that the
signal is not very strong due to the location of the property.
Hairdryer provided. Tŷ Menai is one of two semi detached holiday
cottages that can be interconnected to create one large cottage
which accommodates up to 8 guests- the adjoining cottage is called
Beudy Menai and sleeps up to 4 in two bedrooms.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. Please note that mobile phone signal is
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.