Beautifully decorated, homely yet spacious apartment looking out onto
the harbour of the much loved fishing harbour town of Aberaeron in
Cardigan Bay. Within short walking distance to restaurants, pubs, small
exclusive shops, a gorgeous golden beach, this is a bustling and lively
town, and yet it retains that tranquil countryside feel. Just 15 miles
from the bustling university town of Aberystwyth, with its museums,
shops and the National Library of Wales, and 8 miles from Newquay,
known for its dolphin watching boat trips, there is so much to see and
do here – not least the experience of tasting the mouthwatering honey
ice cream available in Aberaeron!
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two single, one four foot double.
* Rooms – second floor – open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area,
bedroom with four foot bed (this bed officially sleeps one, but can
easily accommodate two.) Third floor- twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with
* Entertainment – TV and DVD.
* Parking – no allocated parking, but there is a car park on the
quayside and on-street parking nearby.
* General – electricity and heating included. Bed linen and towels
provided, but please bring your own beach towels. No Wi-Fi
included, but there is good 4G coverage and the property is within
a BT Wi-Fi zone. Welcome pack provided on arrival includes tea,
coffee, milk, sugar and home-made cakes and biscuits – please let
us know if you're celebrating a special occasion, and we may
include something extra in your welcome pack. Some basic items are
provided, such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial
spray etc. Supermarket delivery available, but there are many
wonderful local shops with a great range of products.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. Please note that this apartment is located on
the second and third floor of the property and is accessed via
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is
payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.